Property Styling Services Melbourne. Budget Melbourne Property Stylists.
Property styling services for those on a budget
Home Moving Planners offers a complete property styling services, designed to increase the value of your home. Home Moving Planners can provide a fully furnished and styled property for sale, with all items handpicked and hired out for a standard six week selling campaign. Or alternatively we can provide a Melbourne property stylist who can advise you on the best way to present your existing furniture.
Your house needs to be in tip-top condition so that it is attractive and appealing to potential buyers. People will often make a decision to buy your home by the time they’ve walked through your front door, so it is paramount that your house is looking its absolute best, inside and out. Furthermore, potential buyers want to be able to visualize their own possessions in your house and therefore need to see all the “space” available to them in each room. Often houses are set up for your own comfort, but this is not always visually appealing and does not maximize the space in the room.
A well-presented house could potentially (and often does) achieve an extra 5-10% in sale price. Bear in mind that 5% on a $500,000 home is a gain of $25,000. Therefore the cost of our services is minimal when compared to the potential gains you could achieve from using our services.
Property styling, property staging, home styling, house styling, house staging or home staging is a proven way to help sell a property faster and for bigger returns. Home Moving Planners restyle and reinvent rooms using your exiting furniture.
We update and style the house by adding cushions, throws, rugs, wall art or using any items you may have for “staging”. We may also find
items (such as kids toys and artwork) and turn rooms into “kids rooms” or “studies”, to go potential buyers an idea of how they could
possibly use the room.
The key to styling property is creating a look that will easily enable potential buyers to see themselves living in your property.
Buyers want to see “SPACE” so rooms are presented so as to make the room look as large as possible. We do this by removing unnecessary furniture and clutter from the room and try to maximize the light in rooms by not blocking any windows, this also creates the visualization of more “space”.
Growing research suggests that a professionally styled home sells faster and at higher prices. One study in the USA compared the average sale price and speed of sale of styled home to un-styled homes and found that:
- Styled homes sold twice as fast as non-styled houses
- Styled homes sold 6.9% higher than non-styled houses
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your house need a thorough cleaning?
- Are you unsure how to set up the rooms in your house to maximize space and sale potential?
- Do you need some help styling and setting up your house to enhance its presentation for inspections?
- Do you feel like you need to modernize or update your home, but don’t want to buy new things?
- Are you about to put your property on the market?
- Do you have your property on the market and have had very few viewings from potential buyers?
- Do you have your property on the market but have received offers lower than expected
- Have you had your property on the market for a long time?
- You are not selling but feel your house needs a freshen up?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions
YOU NEED US TO HELP YOU PRESENT YOUR HOME FOR SALE!
For Property Styling Melbourne cost inquiries ...
If you are concerned about the cost of property styling in Melbourne, don't worry. We can provide property styling services at a budget price. Inquire now to find out just how cost effective we are!
Home Moving Planners ... your property styling specialists and professional property stylists in Melbourne.