If you are planning on moving house, Home Moving Planners has a team of experts who can assist you with getting your house packed and ready to move. Trying to pack, move and unpack a house is a daunting experience as it is a time consuming task. Our job is to make this process stress free for you, so that your move is smooth and easy. Our experienced team can take care of every aspect of your moving process, from carefully packing and unpacking breakables, to providing a professional final clean to prepare your previous property ready for settlement.
Home Moving Planners are also trained experts in helping the elderly pack, downsize and move house. We understand and are empathetic to the unique needs of our clients and will work sensitively with you to ensure your personal wellbeing is also looked after.
At Home Moving Planners we offer a wide range of packing, moving and unpacking services and can help with:
- Assistance and Guidance with Moving
- Packing and Unpacking Assistance & Help
- Deciding what to take and what to leave
- Organising what to do with what is left behind (furniture to be sold, given to charity or to be disposed of)
- Organise all packing materials (boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape, etc)
- Organizing the sale of unwanted furniture and goods (please note that we receive many inquiries from those who just want their furniture sold. Selling of unwanted furniture is a service we only provide for clients as part of our full packing and unpacking services, to assist them with the removal of their unwanted furniture. We do not provide this as a stand-alone service and will not come out to quote on the selling of second hand furniture only. We are not second hand dealers, we do not purchase unwanted furniture and we do not provide valuations for furniture)
- Organise removalists and other trades to prepare the home prior to settlement
- Organising rubbish removal prior to settlement
- Taking items to and from storage
- All belongings sorted and packed by room
- Well organized, properly and clearly labelled boxes to ensure easier unpacking
- Quality packing; professionally wrapped and protected with paper and bubble wrap to keep breakables safe.
- Unpacking; including putting away linen, pantry items, bathroom items, clothes and setting up and making beds.
Our packing and unpacking services are ideal for those who:
- Are moving to retirement or aged care.
- Downsizing to smaller living
- Can no longer physically complete the tasks involved with packing to move house or house clearance
- Are overwhelmed and stressed by the tasks involved with packing to move house or house clearance
- Have no family, or do not have family residing in the same country or state to provide this help
- Have busy family members who are time poor
- Are remote to their loved ones property
- Are acting as an enduring Power of Attorney
- Would like one point of reference during the downsizing and aged care relocation process and would like one company to manage and supervise all their needs
At Home Moving Planners, we are completely flexible to our clients needs. We are able to offer packing assistance, moving and unpacking services to our clients. We treat your valuables as if they were our own, using bubble wrap, butchers paper, professional boxes to do all your packing needs. We are also able to set up your new home for you, so you get to sit back and relax.
All boxes are labelled and a box manifest is written up for you so that you know what is in every box and where these boxes are to go.
Why choose us?
- Home Moving Planners staff are experienced expert decluttering, packing and unpacking specialists. Our staff can help you declutter and sort through possessions you may no longer need or that will not fit at your new home.
- We also understand that in yours or a loved ones homes there may be other important items, valuables and even money inside the home. It takes a skilled expert professional to quickly and carefully sort through a home to find items that may be hidden, sometimes in inconspicuous places amongst other possessions. Our staff have found lost wedding rings and between $15,000-$17,000 hidden in places such as a seamstress’s clothing patterns, in between books and even wadded up in dirty tissues stuffed in the lining of a bedside table. It’s important to choose a business whose staff are honest and well trained to sort through possessions, and don’t just come in and throw things out because on first glance they look like rubbish!
- We can organise and provide all required packing materials.
- We have short turn around times to pack clear homes ready for settlement.
- We organise reputable and reliable second hand dealers to visit the property to give a valuation on any saleable furniture and goods that you may no longer need or will not fit into your new home, so that money can be given back to the estate for saleable contents.
- We provide our own in house rubbish removal that is fast and cost effective compared to using expensive skip bins. This way the skip isn’t left outside your home so your neighbours can use it until it is ready to be collected. We are also able to do multiple loads of rubbish in one day so that you don’t have to wait for a skip bin to be collected and replaced, which could delay the time taken to clear your property for sale. You also only pay for the rubbish that is removed, that is if you only have 3 cubic metres of rubbish this is all you pay for, unlike skip bins where you pay for the full 6 cubic metres even if it is only half filled.
- We can offer a range of other services to help pack and prepare your home settlement, such as removalists cleaning, gardening and maintenance.
- We are a family owned and operated business with family values. Our culture is to treat all of our clients as if they were our own family.
Home Moving planners are a family owned company who have been operating in Melbourne, Victoria Australia for many years and we are passionate about helping families have a stress free moving or selling experience.
Home Moving Planners provide a complete beginning to end service for those packing and moving house. We service those downsizing house or downsizing to retirement living and aged care. Home Moving Planners also service all those who need help with moving house, regardless of their life stage. Be it busy young families who are time poor, those who cannot physically complete the packing themselves, or those who are just overwhelmed and stressed with the tasks required to move.
At Home Moving Planners, we understand how difficult it is to sell and move house. Our experienced team will show empathy and respect to yours or your loved ones home and possessions. Our aim is to make the process as stress free as possible for you and your loved ones.
We act as one point of reference and can organize, plan and complete all of the necessary tasks for you.
Our services are fast, stress free and cost effective for owners, loved ones and executors of estates.
Request A Quote
To arrange a free quote regarding our services, please contact us below.