Packing, Unpacking & Moving Services. Packing Help & Assistance.
We offer packing, moving and unpacking services to help our clients moving house. our clients and treat all of your valuables with the greatest of care. We can also set up your new home for you.
Need help Packing, Moving & Unpacking for a Move?
If you are planning on moving house, Home Moving Planners has a team of experts who can assist you with getting your house packed and ready to move. Trying to pack, move and unpack a house is a daunting experience as it is a time consuming task. Our job is to make this process of packing to move house stress free for you, so that your move is smooth and easy. Our experienced team will take care of every aspect of your moving process, from carefully packing and unpacking breakables, to providing a professional final clean to make your previous property ready for settlement.
Home Moving Planners are also trained experts in helping our elderly population pack and move house. We understand and are empathetic to the unique needs of our clients and will work sensitively with you to ensure your personal wellbeing is also looked after.
We can help you with:
- Assistance and Guidance with Moving. We help you move house!
- Packing and Unpacking Assistance & Help
- Deciding what to take and what to leave
- Organising what to do with what is left behind (furniture to be sold, given to charity or to be disposed of)
- Organize all packing materials (boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape, etc)
- Taking items to and from storage
- All belongings sorted and packed by room
- Well organized, properly and clearly labeled boxes to ensure easier unpacking
- Quality packing; professionally wrapped and protected with paper and bubble wrap to keep breakables safe.
- Unpacking; including putting away linen, pantry items, bathroom items, clothes and setting up and making beds.
Our packing and unpacking services are ideal for those:
- Moving to retirement or aged care.
- Downsizing to smaller living
- Time poor families
- Who can no longer physically complete the tasks involved with packing to move house or house clearance
- Who are overwhelmed and stressed by the tasks involved with packing to move house or house clearance
- Who have no family, or do not have family residing in the same country or state to provide this help
- Who have busy family members who are time poor
Our Moving House Packing & Unpacking Tips
In order to make the packing process easy and have all possessions packed and ready to go before the moving day, we suggest the following tips for the four days before the moving day:
As painful as it may seem it’s important to remember that during the moving process some sacrifices need to be made to make the moving day itself stress free and organized. In the four days leading up to the move, only bare essentials should be left unpacked
- Kitchen: leave everyone in the house a set of cutlery, a bowl, a plate and a saucepan and fry pan for cooking. It is ideal to plan meals ahead so that the pantry can be cleared and only essential items needed to cook with for the last four days are left out. Preferably try and use up as much of your pantry as you can so there are minimal items left to pack. The kitchen is the room that often takes the longest to pack, so planning ahead and having this nice and sorted well in advance will save any stress or panic.
- Bathroom: Leave everyone a new clean towel for the last four days and only essential items such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo to be left out as the rest should be packed up.
- Laundry and Clothes: It is preferable to do a wash four days before the move so that all dirty washing and linen can be packed up, and remaining laundry items such as washing powder can also be packed. Plan ahead and lay out clothes for the last four days of the move, and pack the rest of your clothes. Leave a large plastic bag of box for the last day to pack dirty clothes from the last four days.
- Toys: If you have young children, remove them from the room (possibly during a nap) and choose a few toys for them to last them up until the moving day, and pack up the rest of their toys.
- Paperwork: Pack up and sort all non-urgent paperwork so that it is organized for the unpacking at the new house.
- Box Labeling: When completing a packing job, Home Moving Planners label and number all boxes clearly using big easy to read labels. These labels describe the contents of the box, where the items were located in the old house and where it is to be placed in the new house. The labels are colour coded so that if some boxes are to go to storage etc, these are easily recognizable from ones to be taken to the new house. Each label has a corresponding place on the box list manifest. This way you can quickly scan the list to locate the items you are after, and find its corresponding box number. Labeling boxes makes the moving day much easier, particularly at the unpacking stage, as boxes can be put into their correct rooms and you can easily see what items are in each box. No more searching for boxes and wondering where things went!
This way you have left only small essential items to be packed quickly on the day of the move, so that everything can run smoothly and stress free. The last thing you want to be doing is staying up late the night before or rushing around in madness on the day of the move. Have everything organized in advance, and then just sit back and relax on the day.
For help with Packing And Unpacking ...
Home Moving Planners … your expert house packing service and home unpacking services specialists.
At Home Moving Planners, we are completely flexible to our clients needs. We are able to offer packing assistance, moving and house and home unpacking services to our clients. We treat your valuables as if they were our own, using bubble wrap, butchers paper, professional boxes to do all your packing needs. We are also able to set up your new home for you, so you get to sit back and relax!
All boxes are labelled and a box manifest is written up for you so that you know what is in every box and where these boxes are to go.
So if you think you need help packing for a move or packing help for moving, to arrange a free quote for
packing assistance, unpacking services or
help with packing and moving,
Lisa 0409 592 253 or
Jessica 0400 977 833.
Home Moving Planners ... professional home packing and house unpacking services specialists Melbourne for those on a budget.