Property Staging Services Melbourne.
Staging Property For Sale
Melbourne Property Staging Services for those on a budget
When selling, property staging is important because your house or property needs to be in tip-top condition and presented in a manner so that it is as attractive and appealing as possible to potential buyers. People will often make a decision to buy your home by the time they’ve walked through your front door, so it is paramount that your property is looking its absolute best, both inside and out.
Furthermore, potential buyers want to be able to visualize their own possessions in your house and therefore need to see all the “space” available to them in each room. Often houses are set up for your own comfort, but this is not always visually appealing and does not maximize the space in the room.
A well-presented house could potentially (and often does) achieve an extra 5-10% in sale price. Bear in mind that 5% on a $500,000 home is a gain of $25,000. Therefore the cost of our services is minimal when compared to the potential additional revenue you could achieve from the sale of your property as a result of using our property staging services.
Property styling, home styling, house styling, house staging or home staging is a proven way to help sell a property faster and for bigger returns. Home Moving Planners experienced stylists restyle and reinvent rooms using your exiting furniture and possessions, thus keeping your costs down.
We update and style the house by adding cushions, throws, rugs, wall art or using any items you may have for “staging”. We may also find items (such as kids toys and artwork) and turn rooms into “kids rooms” or “studies”, to give potential buyers an idea of how they could possibly use the room.
The key is creating a look that will easily enable potential buyers to see themselves living in your property.
Buyers want to see “SPACE” so rooms are presented so as to make the room look as large as possible. We do this by removing unnecessary furniture and clutter from the room and try to maximize the light in rooms by not blocking any windows, this also creates the visualization of more “space”.
Benefits of property staging services
Growing research suggests that a professionally staged home sells faster and at higher prices. One study in the USA compared the average sale price and speed of sale of a staged property to un-staged properties and found that:
- Staged properties sold twice as fast as non-staged properties
- Staged properties sold 6.9% higher than non-staged properties
Do I need Property Staging Services?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your house need a thorough cleaning?
- Are you unsure how to set up the rooms in your house to maximize space and sale potential?
- Do you need some help styling and setting up your house to enhance its presentation for inspections?
- Do you feel like you need to modernize or update your home, but don’t want to buy new things?
- Are you about to put your property on the real estate market?
- Do you have your property on the market and have had very few viewings from potential buyers?
- Do you have your property on the market but have received offers lower than expected
- Have you had your property on the market for a long time?
- You are not selling but feel your house needs a freshen up?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions
YOU NEED US TO HELP YOU PRESENT YOUR HOME FOR SALE!