Budget Home Styling Melbourne
Home Stylists offer home styling services for those on a budget
Home Moving Planners are Home Styling Specialists for those on a budget
Your home needs to be in tip-top condition so that it is attractive and appealing to potential real estate buyers.
People will often make a decision to buy your home by the time they’ve walked through your front door, so it is paramount that your house is looking its absolute best, inside and out. Furthermore, potential buyers want to be able to visualize their own possessions in your house and therefore need to see all the “space” available to them in each room. Often houses are set up for your own comfort, but this is not always visually appealing and does not maximize the space in the room.
A well-presented house could potentially (and often does) achieve an extra 5-10% in the real estate sale price. Bear in mind that 5% on a $500,000 home is a gain of $25,000. Therefore the cost of our services as home stylists Melbourne for styling or preparing your house for sale is minimal when compared to the potential saving you could achieve from using our service.
Whilst many home stylist companies offer property styling services, in some cases they are incredibly costly - some designers and property stylists alone cost up to $3,000 - $5,000 just to bring in unnecessary furniture! We believe that houses can be presented and refreshed on a small budget and therefore it is unnecessary to spend large amounts on money on items when styling your house for sale.
In a lot of cases, we can stage houses or style properties for a few hundred dollars or less!!!
We update the house by adding cushions, throws, rugs, wall art or using any items you may already have. We may also find items (such as kids toys and artwork) and turn rooms into “kids rooms” or “studies”, to give potential buyers an idea of how they could possibly use the room.
The key to effective staging or styling your home for sale is creating a look that will easily enable potential buyers to see themselves living in your property.
Why should you consider using a home stylist?
Growing research suggests that a home professionally styled by a home stylist sells faster and at higher prices. One study in the USA compared the average sale price and speed of sale of staged homes to un-staged homes and found that:
- Styled homes sold twice as fast as non-styled homes
- Styled homes sold 6.9% higher than non-styled homes
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your home need a thorough cleaning?
- Are you unsure how to set up the rooms in your home to maximize space and your homes sale potential and value?
- Do you need some help setting up your house to enhance its presentation for inspections?
- Do you feel like you need to modernize or update your house, but don’t want to buy new things just for the sale?
- Have you had your property on the market for some time and have had very few viewings from potential buyers?
- Do you have your property on the market but have received offers lower than expected
- Have you had your property on the market for a long time?
- You are not selling but feel your house needs a freshen up?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions
YOU NEED US TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR SALE!
Contact Us Now
Worried about the cost of home styling? Don't worry. We can offer budget property styling as we your own furniture whenever possible. Why not contact us for a free quotation and find out how low our property styling costs actually are!
For a free consultation or to arrange a free quote for budget styling to sell your home from Melbourne Home Stylists, Home Moving Planners, use our
online form to contact us or call either:
Lisa 0409 592 253
Jessica 0400 977 833
Home Moving Planners ... for professional home stylists and home styling services Melbourne.