At Home Moving Planners the range of services we offer makes us unique to similar companies in the market. There are many companies who only focus on one or a handful of the selling and moving services we provide, such as: deceased estate clearers, property stylists, gardeners, cleaners and decluttering companies.
This meant that when selling or moving house, clients would need to organize and enlist all of these different companies and try to fit all of these into their busy schedule, instead of just being able to have one point of contact for everything.
At Home Moving Planners, we are a one-stop shop for moving and selling houses. We provide a complete beginning to end service and can co-ordinate and supervise every step of the moving and selling process. We act as one point of reference and can organize, plan and complete all of the necessary tasks for you. We can do as much or as little as you want, relieving your or your loves ones from the stress of house clearing.
Why choose us?
- We are a family owned and operated business with family values. Our culture is to treat all of our clients as if they were our own family.
- Home Moving Planners staff are, experienced expert clearing and sorting specialists. Our staff are experienced and trained at finding important items such as wills, personal papers and financial documents that could be crucial to solicitors, executors of estates and family in winding up a probate or other legal and financial matters on the estate. We often find important documents related to banking, shares and investments that family members and beneficiaries were unaware of.
- We have our own in house property styling team who work alongside as well as independently of our estate clearing and decluttering team. We own all our own furniture and styling stock, so you can trust we hand pick and curate a bespoke look for your property. Our property styling division is made up of experienced and trained stylists.
- Our staff are, honest and trustworthy and understand that in a loved ones home there may be other important valuables and even money. It takes a skilled expert professional to quickly and carefully sort through a home to find items that may be hidden, sometimes in inconspicuous places among other possessions. Our staff have found lost wedding rings and between $15,000-$17,000 hidden in places such as a seamstress’s clothing patterns, It’s important to choose a business whose staff are honest and well trained to sort through possessions, and don’t just come in and throw things out because on first glace they look like rubbish!
- We have short turn around times to clear homes ready for market. In most cases we can clear a home within 2-4 days of beginning.
- Our services are tailored to assist the elderly and their loved ones with the different challenges they face selling and moving house.
- We organise reputable and reliable second hand dealers to visit the property to give a valuation on any saleable furniture and goods prior to the decluttering process starting, so that money can be given back to the estate for saleable contents. This way you know you are getting the best price for you saleable items.
- We are committed to re-purposing unwanted items.
- We provide our own in house rubbish removal that is fast and cost effective compared to using expensive skip bins. This way the skip isn’t left outside your home so your neighbors can use it until it is ready to be collected. We are also able to do multiple loads of rubbish in one day so that you don’t have to wait for a skip bin to be collected and replaced, which could delay the time taken to clear your property. You also only pay for the rubbish that is removed. That is if you only have 3 cubic metres of rubbish this is all you pay for, unlike skip bins where you pay for the full 6 cubic metres even if it is only half filled.
- We get REAL results. A priority for us is a return on investment for our clients. Not only do we clear homes quickly and style homes beautifully, but our clients houses consistently sell quickly and above reserve. Our clients properties average $112,000 over reserve price with an average 14 days on market. 50% of properties we have prepared and styled for sale in 2020 have sold prior to auction/a standard 4-week sale campaign ending.
At all times we try to be as transparent and honest as possible, keeping you updated at every stage of the clearing/selling/moving process.
Home Moving Planners Pty Ltd is the original one stop shop with over 8 years experience clearing and preparing homes for sale and settlement. We help over 450 clients per year with moving and selling their homes.