There is no way to appropriately describe what losing a loved one feels likes. For many, having to pack up their loved ones homes and possessions is all too painful. Similarly there are many elderly people who have no family, or have family that do not reside in the same state or country to be able to provide this help.
Preparing and selling a house is a stressful task as it is, let alone a deceased estate which brings with it a great amount of emotional distress, as it is filled with our loved ones possession. During this time tough decision need to be made by family members. Preparing a deceased estate for sale or clearing a deceased estate for settlement with your loved ones possessions still left inside can be completely overwhelming, and trying to decide what things you would like to keep can be time consuming and too difficult a task to complete.
At this time it is too hard to look at the sale or settlement of a deceased estate objectivity. The last thing you may be thinking of is how to go about sorting through your loved ones possessions and setting up a house to best present it for sale to maximize its sale potential.
Our service is ideal for those family members who are:
- Unable to physically complete the tasks themselves
- Overwhelmed and stressed at the task involved with preparing their loved ones house for sale or settlement.
- Too distressed to sort through their loved ones possessions.
- Remote to their loved ones property
- Too busy and time poor to complete these tasks/ need the house ready for sale as soon as possible.
- Unable to complete these tasks in a short time frame.
- Wanting to have the house ready for sale as soon as possible or have short time frames to complete this
Our range of services include:
- Decluttering and sorting possessions to go to family members, charity or to be sold.
- Selling of unwanted furniture and goods
- Organising rubbish removal
- Staging and styling of the deceased estate in preparation for sale to maximize selling potential
- Cleaning house thoroughly for sale or settlement
- Deceased estate clearing
- Window cleaning
- Organising painters and handymen
- Outdoor cleaning
- Clearing house for settlement
- Organising storage and removalists
- Packing any goods or furniture to go to family members
- Organising carpet cleaners
Similarly you may have had a loved one recently move to aged care and therefore as the house is unoccupied, and for financial reasons may need the house to be prepared and cleared for sale. As above you may be time poor or needing the property put on the market as soon as possible.
If you feel that completing these tasks is all too much, Home Moving Planners can manage all aspects of, stage 1. Preparing the house for sale and/or stage 2. preparing the house for settlement, removing any of the stress from you.
Furthermore, to date all deceased estates that Home Moving Planners have decluttered and styled in preparation for sale have sold well above the reserved price.
So… Let us give you a hand in this hard time. We can do as much or as little as you want. You can be assured that we will take absolute care in treating your deceased loved ones possessions and home with the upmost respect and care and at all times we respect the decease persons or their loved ones wishes for their home and contents.
To arrange a free quote
Lisa on 0409 592 253 or
Jessica on 0400 977 833